Monday, August 24, 2015

Introduction

Hello my name is Josh Ocampo. I am from Hayward, California and go to California State University, Hayward.

This is my first blog site which contains my opinions and my life. I had a crazy life that I would want to share with you. There were up and downs, but I guess drama makes the best content as we deal with the situation and learn from it. I can be shy at first, but once I learn to experience things and like it at the end, I am more comfortable. There is a whole world out there for me and it is time for me to experience.

Some of my blogs may be limited on who reads what is appropriate for my audience such "Guys needs to read this ONLY" or "College/High school students only". If my blogs sounds fun about life and my experience to me and sounds interesting to my audience, it will be for everyone.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment